How to register?
- To become a registered user, click here. The Registration page appears.
- Complete the fields on the page. Fields marked with an * are mandatory.
- Username*: Enter your name (no spaces, lowercase only, min 5 characters, max 30 characters).
- Password*: Enter an alphanumeric password (no spaces, min 6 characters). Tiki will help you select a secure password by alerting you if your password is too weak.
- Repeat password*: For confirmation, enter your password a second time.
- Email*: Enter your full email address.
- Describe briefly why you want to register: (max 300 characters).
- Anti-bot verification code: Enter the numeric CAPTCHA code you see. If the CAPTCHA is too difficult to read, click Try another code to load a different code.
- Click Register. Tiki displays the following message: "Thank you for registering. Your registration will be checked by an administrator. After approval, you will receive an email with a link to validate your account. "
If the registration fails, a note will tell you why (such as an incorrect registration code or passwords not matching).
In a few moments, you should get an email that looks like this:
The administrator approved your account. To validate your account and login to the site, please click on the following link: http://www.promusa.org/tiki-login_validate.php?user=username&pass=2c3ff2396554b4b15ebd12d1ee6ad913
Click the link and you'll be logged in as a new user.
From now on, you can log in any time by clicking the Log in button at the top right corner of any page and entering your username and password. And you can start contributing to Musapedia!
Real name policy
Registered users are encouraged to use their real name when contributing to Musapedia. Not only will this ensure that their input is acknowledged, but it will also increase confidence in the contents of Musapedia if people see who contributed.
How to enter your name
When you log in, a box My Account appears in the left column. Click on Preferences. In the Personal Information tab, fill in the field Real Name with your name, preferably first name and family name.